Thursday 24 March 2011

BK Veda:
Thought for Today

We're not automatically entitled to everything, but we are entitled to
become our personal best. Nothing is impossible. Embrace this mind-set.
Ignore any feelings of inadequacy. Avoid negativity at all costs. Work
with faith, persistence and belief. Giving up on YOU is not an option.

www.brahmakumaris.com
www.bkwsu.org
www.bkinfo.in


Message for the day 24-03-2011

To be constantly enthusiastic is to be an instrument for others' progress too.


Projection:


Whenever problems come my way, I tend to feel heavy with waste and
negative thoughts. At that time I am not able to feel free and light.
When there is heaviness in my mind, I can't move forward with enthusiasm
and thereby find it difficult to contribute for others' progress too.


Solution:


Whatever the circumstances I am faced with, I need to make special
effort not to reduce my enthusiasm in any way. Enthusiasm gives me
courage and this courage in turn helps me use my own specialties for
others’ benefit too. I begin to discover new resources within me, which
can be used for everyone’s benefit.


Brahma
Kumaris




Soul Sustenance


Crossing Negative Circumstances/Situations (cont.)


The challenge lies in knowing what the strategy is to learn to live
through negative situations without allowing them to influence our
emotional and mental state.


In order to achieve that, in the first place, we should change our
interpretation. Instead of interpreting the situation as an obstruction,
interference or barrier to our path, we need to change our perception.
We can ask ourselves questions like: What has this situation taught me?
What does it say to me? Remain detached, observe and listen before
reacting immediately. From detachment, observation and listening we can
have a more practical and wider perception.


We are the creators of our realities. Reality, in itself, does not
create for us stress, pain or unhappiness. It is our way of looking and
interpretation of reality that brings about these reactions. Therefore,
we have to review how we perceive situations and with what beliefs we
interpret and judge them. Reinterpreting the situation, the concrete
reality, implies allowing the old perception to die in order to make
room for a new vision. Without the old dying, the new cannot be built
correctly.


Instead of seeing people or situations as obstacles on the path, we can
see them as opportunities to practice patience and tolerance, to know
how to listen, thank and love. They allow us to widen our capacity to
co-operate and enlarge our heart so that we might be more generous.


(To be continued tomorrow …)


In Spiritual Service,

Brahma
Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment